CANCEL FOR ANY REASON (CFAR) PLAN
The package offered in addition to airline ticket cost is the Chatdeal in partnership with KAYAK Cancel for Any Reason plan. It allows the customers to request ticket cancellation without any documentation and receive a partial refund below the following terms:
- The cancellation request must be made with our Customer Care department via phone or Contact us form at least 24 hours prior to your first scheduled departure.
- The plan does not apply to tickets changed or canceled directly with the airline. In such cases, the plan is to be considered no longer applicable.
- Within 24 hours of departure, the CFAR plan is not applicable, and airline-imposed fees will apply.
- The purchasing cost of The Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) plan is non-refundable.
- The cancellation request applies to the whole booking. It can not be applied to an individual flight segment.
- The plan does not offer coverage after the trip has started, including requests at the airport and/or at the destination point.
- Once a valid cancellation request is received, the customer will receive 100% of the ticket cost as an airline flight credit, and if the credit is not available—the customer will be refunded 80% of the full-ticket cost as cash.
- The flight credit shall be claimed directly with Chatdeal in partnership with KAYAK or the applicable airline and can be used only within one year of the original ticket issuance date.
- At the time the customer uses the flight credit, it shall be applied towards an airline ticket with the same airline as the plating carrier, with the same departure and destination as the originally booked ticket, and Chatdeal, in partnership with KAYAK, will cover any change fees. However, if the new flight cost is more than the cost of the original ticket, then the customer will be responsible for covering and paying the cost(s) of the difference in fares.
- The plan does not cover any additional purchases related to the ticket expenses (pre-selected seats, additional baggage, insurance packages, etc.). Such expenses will not be refunded.
- For this plan, the refund will be issued within 15 days from the day of the request. The refund money will be transferred to the original form of payment.
- The plan is considered used and non-refundable in the case of full refunds being issued by the airline due to involuntary flight cancellation because of airline schedule changes, irregular operations, or other Unforeseen Circumstances.
"Unforeseen Circumstances" means any extraordinary event that can be described as any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of an airline. For example, but not as a limitation, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, cyclones, thunderstorms, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, high winds, excessive precipitation, wildfires, and other natural disorders, or civil disorder and unrest, political instability, quarantine, aircraft maintenance problems, and security issues.